Rent Guarantee Insurance Service
When tenants can’t or won’t pay, you are protected, not only from rent arrears but also from any tenancy breach.
What does our Rent Protection cover?
- Full rent protection for the total monthly rent, for up to 4 tenants, as named on the Tenancy Agreement
- Rent payable until vacant possession is obtained with no time limit, regardless of when the fixed term tenancy ends
- Nil excess with rent paid from the point of the first arrears
- Cover available for six or twelve months to suit you
- Total claims limit of £50,000
- Covers breaches of the tenancy agreement by the tenant, including non-payment of rent and expired Section 21 notices
- Legal costs to obtain possession of the property if the tenant fails to pay the rent
- Court attendance included as part of the service
- Pay Monthly option available
- Policy is fully transferable to ensure continuous cover even when the tenants change (subject to satisfactory references)
Relax in the knowledge that your rent is protected, and you will not be out of pocket.
Our obligation to you is that in the event that there are any defaults in the payment of the Rent (as set out in the tenancy agreement) by the Tenant(s)/Guarantor(s) within the tenancy, we will pay Rent monthly, as per the rent amount on the tenancy agreement, until vacant possession is gained.
Payments will be made subject to any deductions agreed in the agency agreement. Deductions will also be made for any outstanding charges due from you.
In the event of payments being made under this warranty, all of your rights as Landlord to recover such sums shall be subrogated to the Agent or their insurer in order to affect recovery of sums paid (in the name of the Landlord if necessary or expedient). By choosing this service you confirm and agree to the same. Recovery of rents paid out shall be at our sole discretion.
Should you receive any funds from any Tenant(s)/ Guarantor(s) after any date of default which results in us having to pay any monies to you under the terms of this guarantee, you shall immediately notify us of such receipt and shall forward such funds to us immediately on receipt.
Why Rent Guarantee?
In both examples the rent is £500.00 PCM and rent is due on the 1st of each month.
These examples refer to England and Wales markets, please ask for Scotland version if needed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Looking for other landlord services?
Why advertise with Cube Letting Agents
Cube Letting Agents is the smart way to advertise your rental property on the UK’s major property websites.
You’ll save 100’s of £’s per property and find a tenant in 8 days on average.
You’ll get unbeatable coverage on Rightmove, Zoopla, plus many more online advertising sites.